Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome to hell...

I have tried very hard to figure a way to deal with the frustration that comes with my job. You would think that the blood, sickness, and death and dying would be the hard part, but to be honest, it is dealing with people who call 911 for a hang nail, or people who ignore vehicle laws as they pertain to Public Safety vehicles, or the "if we give nitroglycerine everyone who says 'chest pain', we will never get in trouble for not giving it..." cookbook, I don't want to use my brain medicine of the local fire departments.

So... this is my solution. Blather on here, or go nuts and probably end up going off on someone. There is going to be A LOT of swearing and gory details so you probably shouldn't let your kids read this. There is also going to be A LOT of revelations about the inner working of the San Jose Fire Department, the San Jose Police Department, Santa Clara County Communications, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, the Kaisers, and the other medical facilities of the County that the public has no idea about, so you might want to send some of these posts to people you know that live in these cities or County. There will also be A LOT of gory details about calls. Due to HIPPAA, I will make sure that there will be no actual names or locations and will try to obscure dates as well so I don't get my ass in trouble with the medical police.

I will not reveal or make any comment about my current employer though it won't be tough to figure out who it is I work for. I have been told there are people at the company I work for that do nothing all day but search facebook and other sites looking for posts by employees that are either anti-company or that could get the company in trouble and turning them in to Operations where they are written up or threatened with termination. If one of you rats finds my blog, FUCK OFF! It is my first amendment right to post whatever the fuck I want about whatever the fuck I want! If you wish me to take any of this down, I hope you have a good fucking lawyer, and if you fire me for any of this I hope you have your next job already lined up because I'm going to own the company and the first thing I am going to do is fire your ass!

If there is something you would like to know more about, especially if you are in the media, leave a comment with contact information and I will contact you. I am more than willing to spill the beans about anything and everyone. This crap has been going on for FAR too long.

1 comment:

  1. so you must work for AMR in Santa Clara county?? I used to work in Alameda county when it was still AMR. I bet I know some of your co-workers.

    ReplyDelete